This RBA-Legal Studies pathway program is geared toward students that may be interested in pursuing careers in law enforcement, healthcare management, legal office management, non-profit management, court administration, or becoming legislative aides, etc. The Legal Studies program is entirely online and has a 36 credit hours requirement (or 12 classes).
Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the RBA-Legal Studies Pathway program:
1. Currently be in the WVU RBA program to join the RBA-Legal Studies Pathway program
2. Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
3. Have at least 5 years or more of professional work experience
4. Submit a letter of intention that documents their reasons for applying to this program as well as their career aspirations
5. Complete all RBA requirements
If minimum requirements are met, GRE/GMAT scores will be waived and students are guaranteed admission into RBA-Legal Studies program.
For more information on this program “click here“