The mission of the WVU Master of Public Administration Program is to prepare recent college graduates and new professionals to make a difference through careers in public service in a wide array of settings.
WVU's Department of Public Administration offers the only internationally accredited MPA program in West Virginia. MPA Graduates typically work in government and nonprofit agencies, developing and implementing policies and programs.
The MPA program offers:
- Flexible course schedules
- Full and part-time enrollment
- Small seminar-style class settings
- Opportunities to work directly with community
and government organizations
- Team-based projects
- Internship, professional development and community service experiences