Skip to main content

Non-degree enrollment

The Department of Public Administration allows individuals to enroll in MPA courses as non-degree students. Some courses are open to all graduate level students on a space-available basis; however, permission from instructors is required for most courses. Please contact the Department for more information about enrolling in specific courses.

Non-degree students may only complete up to 12 credit hours before seeking admission to a graduate degree program in the department.

For more information about applying for non-degree graduate status, visit